I’m a new neighbour. Drop a hi in the comments if you’re so inclined.
By paddloPayday loans
April 23, 2013
January 21, 2013
January 20, 2013
January 16, 2013
January 14, 2013
January 11, 2013
January 8, 2013
January 7, 2013
1) experiment and see how long it takes the town to send you a “hey shovel your damned walk” letter if you don’t shovel your walk at all, all winter.
2) get tired of waiting and decide that veg probably doesn’t have a show-shovelling bylaw in the first place… ’cause c’mon it’s getting ridiculous.
3) scrape up pack snow from sidewalk and throw into a pile on your lawn
4) look at the stack of snow on the other side of the sidewalk in the parking lane and think… “if they still haven’t plowed that pile from the roads at this point, I guess they really can’t send me ‘shovel-your-damned-walk’ letters without being total hypocrites”
5) kick yourself for not riding it out for the entirety of the winter season.
6) arrange snow chunks in an orderly fashion.
January 1, 2013Next Page »
Powered by WordPress